Deferred Maintenance Surveys
A limited form of a Property Condition Assessment is a Deferred Maintenance Survey and includes the following:
- Visit to the Site by a Trained Professional
- Interview with the Current and Previous Maintenance Personnel
- Review and Analysis of with a view toward improper or deferred maintenance:
- Building Structural Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Roofing Type Installation
- Exterior Veneers and Sealants
- Opening, Doors, and Glazing
- Interior finishes
- Site Improvements and Landscaping
- A Budget describing expenses to replace or repair the noted problems.
Guarding the interests of Real Estate Lenders since 1985, with Integrity and Professionalism.