Budget and Cost Analysis
Review and analysis of the Construction Budgets (hard and soft cost budgets) will confirm that the project can actually be built for the budgets proposed, and anticipate budgetary discrepancies which could have a major affect on the schedule and quality of the construction. Budget and cost analysis are usually performed with Construction Document reviews, but can be performed independently. A budget and cost analysis includes the following:
- Review Analysis of the Contractor’s Budget for:
- Adequacy of each line item budget in comparison to project scope.
- Adequacy of the entire Project Budget
- Quantity and Unit Price Take-Offs
- Analysis of Budget Allowances, Contractor Fees, and General Conditions
- Evidence of Front End Loading
- Comparable Budgets for National Region
- Comparison of Budgets to Construction Contracts
Guarding the interests of Real Estate Lenders since 1985, with Integrity and Professionalism.